(and counting!) historic places to explore throughout Los Angeles County! Use our searchable map to discover the places that make Los Angeles unique!
Discover Historic Los Angeles
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“PLEASE SEE NOTES FOR DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS”|
|Material:||Leather||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Upper Material:||Leather|
|Width:||D/B||UPC:||Does not apply|
- MUNRO womens Slides Wedge Sandals Size 8 M beige slip on shoes work casual
- black Stivali neri in pelle scamosciata Filippo
- Caparros Womens Philomena Open Toe Bridal Slingback, Silver Metallic, Size 6.5 p
- SAS Women's Quatro Sandals 7.5 W Beige Bone Comfort Sandals
- Black Chain Grey Nubuck Wedge Peep Toe Booties High Heels Faux Leather Stiletto
- Women Ruched Block Heel Ankle Strap Dress Sandals
- Zigi Soho Candace Tacón de Bloque Zapatillas, black, 7
- CARLTON LONDON PACCIA CL7111 TAUPE SHOES UK 7 EU 40 LN19 64 SALEs
- Deportivas Us Polo Assn Beige - GALAN4182S7 CY1 BEIGE
- women INC International Concepts Hadli Bottes
- Hush Puppies Norco Men Suede Desert Boot Black Lace Up Plain Toe shoes 7.5M 40.5
- Mens Casual shoes Lace Up Comfortable shoes Big Sizes Black Leather Look
- MERRELL BEIGE SUEDE SHOES MERRELL AIR CUSHION NUDE NUBUCK LEATHER SHOES 9
- Puma BMW Athletics Sneakers Gr. 40
- shoes DECOLTE' ARTI FIORENTINE MADE IN ITALY CAMOSCIO PELLE MIS.40 color blue
Each year we honor outstanding efforts in preservation in L.A. County with our Preservation Awards. Check out some of our past winners!
What's going on in your community? How does preservation work there, and how can you get involved?
"I joined the Conservancy to support, among other things, its performance of the valuable function of shining a bright light on the city's history, which many of our neighbors look at every day but never really see."
Explore the social, cinematic, and architectural history of this unique street.
We have a whole section of our website dedicated to exploring, celebrating, and saving great Modern places throughout Los Angeles County.
Protect the Historic Places That Matter to You
How do Modern places differ from older landmarks when it comes to preservation? Here's a quick overview.
Learn how to designate a building or site as a local landmark with our Landmark THIS! Guide.
Stay up to speed with our monthly E-News, timely Action Alerts, and other news tailored to your interests.
Above and beyond membership dues, donations to the Preservation Advocacy Fund directly support our efforts to save historic places.
Unleash Your Inner Preservationist
Have your next event in a unique historic place! You'll help to keep them vital and make your occasions even more special.
Share your passion for historic Los Angeles while learning even more and making new friends.
When you need work done on your historic property, look for professionals who have the knowledge and skill to do the job right.